Exhibit Galleries Blog
By early July of that same summer he was observed with an injured wing, captured and brought to a nearby rehabilitation center. Multiple fractures were found in his left wing and he would never be able to fly again. Fortunately, in August of 2001 he found a permanent home here at the New England Aquarium. You can find him in our shorebird exhibit. He will be 8 years old in a few months!
Sort by Exhibits
Tropical gallery, Sea of Cortez, Live Animal Presentations
Thinking Gallery, Seadragons, Schooling Exhibit
Anaconda Exhibit, Edge of the Sea Touch Tank, Seahorse Exhibit, Shorebirds, Giant Pacific Octopus
The Trust Family Foundation Shark and Ray Touch Tank, Mangrove Exhibit, Lagoon Exhibit,
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (36)
- ► 2011 (36)
- A peek behind the scenes of the shorebird exhibit
- Meet Our Shorebird Collection: Virginia Rail
- Spring has sprung in our shorebird exhibit!
- How many birds in this picture?
- Meet Pink, our 5-year-old piping plover
- Meet May, our 7-year-old piping plover
- Meet Our Shorebird Collection: Piping Plover
- Welcome to our Shorebird Exhibit!
- ▼ April (8)